Microsoft Excel PowerPivot Training Overview
You will make use of the PowerPivot add-in to import data from various sources and create a dynamic report.
This course is for students with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and general computing proficiency, including those who will be using Excel to make business decisions.
What You'll Learn in this Class:
- become familiar with the PowerPivot application and import data.
- manipulate data in a PowerPivot worksheet.
- create reports using PowerPivot data.
- use DAX functions in PowerPivot.
- distribute PowerPivot Data.
Students should have a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Excel Training Outline - PowerPivot
PowerPivot Overview• Why PowerPivot?
• Benefits of PowerPivot
• Installing PowerPivot
• Overview of PowerPivot Ribbon
Working with different data sources
Difference between Excel's Compact Pivot Tables and Power Pivot's Flat File Tables
Creating 4 or more related pivot tables
Available functions and their power
Other PowerPivot capabilities