- Each class or program includes a non-refundable registration fee.
- The registration fee is equal to 10% of the course price.
- Students may cancel up to seven business days before the start of a class or program and receive all monies paid, less the non-refundable registration fee.
- There are no cancellations permitted within seven business days.
- Cancellations are processed via email only at email@example.com.
- Students may reschedule up to four business days before the start of a class at no additional charge.
- There are no reschedules permitted within three business days of the class start date.
- If rescheduling within three business days, students may use their free retake to attend the course. Cancellations thereafter would not be permitted.
- Reschedules are processed online only via our reschedule form.
- Students are allowed to retake a course once within six months of the course date if the class is running with an available seat.
- Retake requests are processed online only via our retake form.
- You will be notified 2-3 business days before the class whether a seat is available. If a seat is not available, you can request a new retake date and we will extend the retake period.
- Once a retake request is granted, rescheduling is not permitted.
Bundles & Bootcamp Packages:
- Packages of classes and certification bundles can be completed within two years of the purchase date.
- There are no cancellations allowed within seven days of the start of a program, which is the start date of the first class.
- Individual classes in the program may be rescheduled up to four business days before the start date of the class.
- For reschedules outside the policy, students may use their free retake to attend the course.