Introduction to Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is the Microsoft Office application for communications, scheduling, and sending mail. Office professionals can do the following with Microsoft Outlook:
- Send, forward, and receive email
- Schedule individual and group meetings
- Take notes, set reminders, and make to-do lists
- Manage digital contacts and their information
Beginner to Advanced Outlook Training Courses in New York City
Career Centers offers top-rated Microsoft Outlook training classes in Midtown Manhattan. Whether you’ve never used Outlook before, or have extensive experience with the program, we have an Outlook course for you.
Beginner Microsoft Outlook Classes
The Outlook beginner course covers mail, contacts, calendar, and task management. You’ll learn how to compose messages, print and save data, and schedule meetings and events on the calendar, as well as tasks and notes. Each section of the course features practice tasks.
Advanced Microsoft Outlook Classes
In Microsoft Outlook Level II, you’ll learn advanced Outlook functions, including customizing the Outlook interface and setting up rules to sort emails and trigger responses. You’ll also learn how to manage, share, and archive email data within your organization. By the end of this course, you’ll have practice customizing Outlook to suit your workflow.
Optimize Your Outlook Experience
Experienced Microsoft Outlook users can customize their Microsoft Outlook experience in our Outlook Ninja course. The course introduces essential keyboard shortcuts that can reduce your workload up to 40%. You’ll learn shortcuts to reduce the time it takes to both read and write responses.
Why You Should Learn Microsoft Outlook at Career Centers
- Small class sizes - you get individual attention and time to ask questions
- Free retake - our policy allows you to retake the course within one year without paying additional fees because we want to ensure you retain the material and succeed
- Course workbook - our classes include a custom workbook with instructions and exercises covered in class and space for you to write your notes for reference
- Computer and software - our computer lab and software programs are available to you and included in the enrollment fee; no need to bring a computer to class
Earn Microsoft Outlook Certification at Career Centers
Would you like written, valid proof of your productivity and efficiency in communication? Our Outlook courses help you prepare for the MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) Outlook Certification exam. In addition to enrolling in our group classes, our instructors are available for private tutoring to review challenging topics on the exam.
Microsoft Outlook Corporate Training
- Do your staff members spend more than one hour a day checking email?
- Is your staff so inundated with emails that they fail to respond promptly?
- Do you want to increase efficiency and productivity while improving communication in your office?
In just a few hours, we can increase staff productivity in Outlook by 20-40%. Our instructor will learn how your office uses Outlook and create a custom training plan designed to target the most problematic areas. For example:
- Use rules to automatically “file” single emails to specific folders
- Automate replies to common questions or requests
- Use Autocorrect to generate common responses and reduce time writing emails quickly
- Create custom shortcuts to automate each staff member’s most common tasks
By investing in just a few hours of training, you’ll save thousands over time as your staff can communicate and manage their time more efficiently. Contact us today for a free consultation and to discuss your training needs.