Hands-on Advanced Excel training classes in Manhattan, NYC
Become an Excel Guru in our Advanced Classes
These advanced Excel courses are perfect for those with beginner-to-intermediate knowledge of Excel, including calculations, printing, formatting, VLOOKUPs, and Pivot Tables basics. Participants should be familiar with the concepts covered in our Excel Fundamentals and Intermediate Excel courses.
Which Advanced Excel Training should I attend?
Are you familiar with VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables but want to take your skillset to the next level? Do you spend hours each day and want to master shortcuts and advanced techniques?
Our Advanced Excel for Business course covers the most commonly-used advanced features business professionals use day-to-day. You'll learn
- Add the MATCH function to VLOOKUP to calculate the column number
- Use INDEX & MATCH together to create a more flexible lookup function
- Expand on IF statements by learning nested IFs and IF with AND / OR
- Use mixed cell references to build dynamic formulas
- Utilize advanced data tools including Goal Seek and Data Tables to show outputs based on different scenarios
- Record macros to automate tasks
- Use advanced Pivot Tables techniques: Pivot Charts, linking multiple Pivot Tables
Are you an advanced Excel user who wants to automate workflow, create custom commands, and learn to program in Excel?
Take our Excel Programming with VBA course to automate daily workflow and create custom functions. This advanced training covers the essentials of Visual Basic programming through hands-on exercises.
Are you currently working in finance or starting a position as a financial analyst? Do you want to sharpen your skills ahead of job interviews in investment banking, private equity, hedge fund, or real estate?
Attend of Advanced Excel for Finance training where you'll master financial functions and advanced applications of Excel used in the financial field.