All our classes are available live online using Zoom, a videoconferencing software. View this 1-minute clip of a live online class in action. You'll work on the same hands-on projects as our in-person courses while interacting with the instructor.
How to Request the Live Online Option
- At checkout in the student information section, choose the "Online" option.
- You can also switch an in-person registration to Live Online by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 hour before class.
How to Get Setup
- The day before class, we will send each online participant the Zoom meeting link as well as any class files.
- The link will prompt you to download Zoom for free (5 minutes or less).
- You should download any required software prior to class. Email email@example.com if you don't have the software.
- Online participants should log into the meeting at least 15 minutes beforehand so we can help with any issues.
What Can You Do with Zoom?
- Watch and hear the instructor's screen real-time
- Speak to the instructor using your computer audio, phone, or external microphone
- Chat with the instructor
- Share your screen with the instructor
- Allow the instructor to temporarily take control of your computer
Is this like Pre-Recorded Training?
While our live online training can be taken anywhere, it has several key benefits compared to on-demand courses:
- Throughout the training, there will be a live instructor present to perform demonstrations and guide you through class projects.
- Unlike most pre-recorded training, our live online training is completely hands-on; you'll be working on real-world projects with guidance from the instructor.
- You can ask questions, share your screen, and chat with the top experts in real-time.
- You will receive class files and PDF manuals as supporting materials at no extra charge.
Concerns About Live Online Training?
We offer several solutions for those new to online training:
- Your first class will start 15 minutes early (no charge). The instructor will ensure your online system is set up properly and will conduct a tutorial on the necessary features for class.
- See our brief student tutorial for live online training with Zoom.
- If you have any issues (or no issues), you can retake the class for free within one year (live online or in-person) under our extended Free Retake Policy.