Microsoft PowerPoint Classes and PowerPoint Presentation Training
PowerPoint is Microsoft’s training and knowledge sharing application that is available in both the Office365 and Microsoft Office suites. With Microsoft PowerPoint, you can create presentations with audio and video, record presentations, prepare handouts and PDF worksheets, and develop interactive self-training.
PowerPoint remains one of the most common tools used to deliver elearning to thousands of learners and remains an affordable tool compared to other elearning authoring tools on the market. If your organization offers training, PowerPoint is an essential tool.
PowerPoint Training at Career Centers
When you sign up for PowerPoint training at Career Centers, you’ll learn more than how to use PowerPoint to deliver training. We’ll also teach you how to optimize your workflow by showing you how to customize the application to your unique needs. In addition, each student receives a classroom workbook with step-by-step instructions about how to repeat each activity learned in the classroom, so you’ll never forget what you’ve learned.
The following tasks just a few things you’ll learn in PowerPoint classes at Career Centers:
- Customize the ribbon to feature the tools used most often
- Use Outline view to create presentations quickly and efficiently
- Add and customize images without Photoshop or Illustrator
- Customize colors and set styles of entire presentations
- Use layers to add titles, text, and images to slides
- Make tables and charts and customize their appearance
- Print handouts and full presentation slides
- Incorporate animations and transitions to increase audience engagement
- Deliver presentations effectively with Presenter view
For students who aspire to master all that PowerPoint has to offer quickly, our two-day PowerPoint bootcamp bundles our beginner and advanced PowerPoint classes at an affordable price. Trainers and instructors can prove their expertise by earning a Microsoft PowerPoint Specialist certification.
Corporate Training and Professional Development in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Does your business frequently teach or deliver training?
- Are you training employees how to use a new software program or tool?
- Have you recently identified knowledge gaps in your workforce?
Careers Centers provides customizable PowerPoint corporate training and professional development training in New York and onsite throughout the United States. We offer three convenient training options for your team:
- Schedule private training for your group at our modern Midtown Manhattan training location with computers and training materials for each student. The only thing your team members need to do is show up.
- Host onsite teaching sessions at your location, which allows employees to seamlessly transition from working to training as needed throughout the day.
- Purchase vouchers for individual staff members or a group of team members at a discounted rate. Each person may attend our convenient day, weekend, and evening classes at their convenience.
In addition to hosting training at our location in Midtown Manhattan, we provide onsite training sessions in Brooklyn, The Bronx, Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, and Newark or Jersey City at no additional cost. Our instructors can provide onsite training anywhere in the United States for an additional travel fee.