From logos to patterns, from packaging to type, we'll teach you lots of what Illustrator can do. You'll create numerous graphics in class, using the standard drawing tools, the Pen tool, type, compound paths, effects, layers, masks, patterns, blends, colors, and more.
Mastering Illustrator's vector Pen tool isn't the most intuitive process, but using our drawing templates, we'll help you to learn how to master this tool. We'll also show you ways to easily create complex shapes out of easy to draw basic components. In the end you'll be able to use these graphics and techniques on any graphic, whether it's for print or web.
What You'll Learn in this Class:
- Create many different types of graphics: from logos to patterns, from packaging to type, and much more.
- Use the Pen tool with our drawing templates. They will help you through the process of creating digital drawings.
- Create vector graphics for both web and print.
Students should have a basic understanding of Windows, including how to use files and folders.
Adobe Illustrator Bootcamp Training Outline
Section 1• Straight Lines
• Corners and Curves
Section 2• No Smoking Sign
• Super Hero
Section 3• What's Behind the Green Door?
• Mask Till You Drop
• Masking with Type
• 3D Shape: Milk Duds Box
Section 4• Will It Blend?
• Wavy Line Blend
• Juggling Colors and Gradients
• Combining Shapes with the Pathfinder
Section 5• Patterns
• One-Page Advertisement
• Stylin' Effects
• Appearance and Graphic Styles
Section 6• Illustrating a Shirt Design
• Layers, Artboards & Recoloring Artwork