Testing Services Overview
The Career Center is a certified Certiport and Prometric testing center. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible testing experience. We are aware that many test takers' livelihoods, professional advancement and professional development depend on the results of the exams they take. Add to that, the time and money investment that test takers make to prepare themselves for the test experience. Between study materials, coursework, the cost of the exam itself – and the fact that their careers may depend on how they perform, we realize that taking a test can be stressful and anxiety-producing. The Career Center is committed to being forthcoming and transparent about what you can expect on the day of your exam in order to help minimize your anxiety. We understand that the more you know about what to expect, the more confident and comfortable you'll be on exam day; and the better you'll perform!
The following regulations are enforced by Certiport testing vendors:
- You will be continuously monitored by video, physical walk-throughs and the observation window during your test. All testing sessions are video and audio recorded.
- You must present valid (unexpired) and acceptable ID(s) in order to take your test.
- You are required to sign out on the test center roster each time you leave the test room.
- You are prohibited from communicating, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting any part of your test, in any form or by any means, verbal or written, for any purpose.
- You must not talk to other candidates or refer to their screens, testing materials, or written notes in the test room.
- You must not use written notes, published materials, or other testing aids, except those allowed by your test sponsor.
- You are allowed to bring soft ear plugs or center-supplied tissues in the test room.
- Any clothing or jewelry items allowed to be worn in the test room must remain on your person at all times.
- You must not bring any personal/unauthorized items into the testing room. Such items include but are not limited to: outerwear, hats, food, drinks, purses, briefcases, notebooks, pagers, watches, cellular telephones, recording devices, and photographic equipment.
- You must return all materials issued to you at the end of your test.
- Your test may have either scheduled or unscheduled breaks which are determined by your test sponsor.
- Persons not scheduled to take a test are not permitted to wait in the test center.
If you have a question or want to discuss a particular Testing need, please call us at 212-684-5151 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org